CONFIPETROL ANDINA: a leading company in Latin America with twenty years of experience in the field, it provides comprehensive operation and maintenance solution services to different national and international companies. It currently has more than four thousand highly trained employees. qualified and certified in their work in four countries, in which they serve but forty clients of the service in each and every one of the productive sectors of the economy.
– level of academic training: electrical technician, instrumentalist.
– Desirable minimum experience of five years working in maintenance functions.
– Have experience in installation and programming of PLCs, development of automation programs.
– Accurate experience in maintenance and also installation of electrical drives, controllers, DHW speed variators, sensors, transmitters, controllers, actuators and automatic control valves.
– Current AIIA driving license minimum two years old – essential.
– have basic knowledge in excel, word, power point.
– Opportunity to access the payroll with all the advantages of law from the first day of work.
– Attractive salary according to the market, regime of twenty-eight x fourteen according to contract.
– Accommodation, nutrition and transportation are offered, but training is incessant.
Automotive Mechanical Technician
– Higher education degree: technical degree from the careers of maintenance mechanics or Automotive.
– Have a minimum of three years experience in their respective position.
– Possibility of belonging to a reputable leading company in the field.
– Remuneration in accordance with the labor market and permanent training.
– Income to payroll with all the advantages from the first day of work.
Manitou Telehandler Operator
– Required educational level: complete high school minimum.
– Desirable academic training: electrical technician.
– have two years of general experience operating a Telehandler Manitou.
– Immediate availability to work under the regime and have an AIIB driver’s license.
– Opportunity to enter the payroll with all the advantages of law from the first day.
– Attractive remuneration according to the market with timely payments.
– Nutrition, lodging and transportation, permanent training are offered.
Lubricator Truck Driver
– Minimum education level: complete high school.
– Desirable minimum experience of three years in their respective position or related.
– have experience in operating trucks volvo, kenworth, ford, etc.
– Have a current AIIIC category driver’s license.
– Possibility of belonging to an essential and also reputed leading company in the field.
– Good remuneration according to the market and permanent training.
– Income to payroll with all the advantages of law from the first working day.
Crane Truck Operator
– Minimum academic education: complete high school with certificate.
– Work experience of not less than three years in the position of equipment operator.
– Have a category AIIIB driver’s license without ballots, good clean driving record.
– experience in operation and basic maintenance of crane trucks of thirty-two TON.
– Required knowledge, rules of the road, general regulations for drivers, estimation of weights and centers of gravity.
– training of necessary studies: completed high school, industrial technician, civil works and scaffolding.
– Required experience of three years in companies in the mining or industrial field.
– Desirable knowledge in scaffolding assembly, work at height and industrial safety.
– Desirable experience in industrial treatment plants, transportation, gas production, hydrocarbons.
– work site: cañete in melchorita plant.
– be offered benefits such as: nutrition, transportation and accommodation covered by the company.
– Law life insurance, SCTR, social benefits and others according to law and its performance.
List of vacancies to be filled:
– Maintenance Manager – Concentrator Plant Maintenance
– Equipment and Concentrator Plant Lubricator
Technician – Casa Sulzer Mechanical Technician
– Human Talent Analyst
– Trackless Equipment Specialist Electrician
– Light and Semi-Heavy Fleet Automotive Mechanical Technician
– Mechanical Welder Technician
– Mechanical Project Supervisor
– Industrial Coating Painter
– Heavy Equipment Operator
– Industrial Cleaning Worker
– Tire Technician – Mechanical
– Truck Driver
– Among many others.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply in our call and you will be able to be part of our great Confipetrol family. Join but soon from: Apply Here.