Fully Customizable CRM – Simple CRM Software
The #1 Online CRM – The Reliable & Affordable CRM
We see many small business owners still using Gmail, spreadsheets, pen and paper to manage things like leads, customers, and leads.
These are the most costly and time consuming and not inefficient for small business owners. Businesses can lose potential customers and existing customers.
If you’re a new freelancer, installing really good CRM software can be costly and time consuming. However, as the business grows, good CRM software will help you organize and manage customer relationships.
This will also strengthen communication between your team and make the sales process easier for everyone.
8 Best CRMs for Freelancers in 2022
Here are the best CRMs for Freelancers that you should try today:
1) Engagebay CRM
Engagebay CRM is one of the best CRMs on the market and should be given top priority by freelancers.
It is simple, powerful and cost-effective, integrated all-in-one marketing, sales and support software. Engagebay software offers CRM in its free version.
Not only that, it also provides email marketing campaign, email drip campaign, landing pages, forms, consumer behavior tracking, social media outfit, all of these in its free plan which is one of the most unique features of this platform. The software offers many features in its free plans.
- The software gives a detailed analytical report
- Provides campaign personalization
- It also provides customer segmentation feature.
- Keeps track of progress with leads and customers.
- Can define target account.
Engagebay offers four pricing plans given below,
- Free Plan- it’s free and comes with a variety of features, including CRM software enabled.
- Basic Plan – costs $8.99 per user and has additional features needed to design websites or monitor customer behavior. Provides access to 15000 contacts and 10000 branded emails
- Growth Plan – costs $29.99 per user and allows for 50000 contacts and 25000 branded emails.
- The Pro Plan costs you $47.99 per user and has unlimited contacts and 50000 branded emails.
pros and cons
Although Engagebay is considered one of the best CRMS for freelancers, it has its pros and cons.
- Automation is super easy and powerful
- Can connect and integrate with third-party apps
- Very easy to learn and understand
- Affordable for small businesses and startups.
- It is not preferred for a large scale business.
- The customer support hotline is not available 24×7 and only works during business hours.
2) Hubspot CRM’yes
It is one of the most preferred customer relationship management software as it allows unlimited users close to one million people within the scope of the FREE PLAN.
It is suitable for traditional business. Impressive for most small, small companies looking for a free CRM.
- The Center point CRM integrates many key platforms such as G suite, slack, zapya for simplified integration.
- Hub spot covers contact management.
- Agreement and task management
- It also manages interactions with social media accounts and emails to track interactions with leads.
- Deal and task management are displayed in a kanban-style dashboard with every possible value or task assigned to a card that the card can move around in the dashboard.
- It also has helpful marketing tools like lead analytics, lead forms, and lead feeds. These tools are meant to help build a lead pipeline that gathers relevant leads and starts moving them towards the sales team.
- It has sales features that include five saved email templates, up to 200 email notification streams, 15 minutes of VoIP (voice over internet protocol) calls per month per user, five documents per user per account, and scheduled meetings.
Hubspot CRM is completely free, but their marketing, sales and service centers have four plans with a variety of features.
The packages are as follows,
- starter $40 per month
- Professional $400/month
- establishment $1300/month
The above packages have fewer extra features and accessibility than the free plan, and these features are required when the business expands.
Advantages and Disadvantages
is considered one of the best CRMS for freelancers, it has its pros and cons.
- 47% of the time, leads supported in a CRM framework are changed over (Annuitas Group)
- return on initial capital investment on CRM is around $5 to each $1 contributed (Baseline)
- 79% of leads neglect to change over without CRM (Pardot)
- 65% lift in deals quantities is acknowledged by businesses with CRM (Innopple Technologies)