A CRM is a solution that aims to improve the relationship with potential customers and increase the number of sales .
A CRM tool offers information to create more promising and effective marketing campaigns, as well as boost productivity . The result is to guarantee customer satisfaction and loyalty, while improving our sales.
Most used CRM tools on the market
There are different alternatives on the market that you can use depending on the needs of your company. In fact, it is possible to create a custom CRM program . Be that as it may, from here we are going to name some of the most popular software so that you take them into account when replacing the obsolete spreadsheet.
Salesforce CRM is an innovative platform (here you will learn about its main features) that far surpasses many competing management software . It is currently the number 1 selling application in the world, thanks to its tools based on its Einstein artificial intelligence and its personalized applications to automate . It can be the best CRM program for both large companies and SMEs. And Salesforce also knows what a small company is, since when they started their activity in 1999 they did so from the bedroom of an apartment.
It is one of the most used CRMs in Spain . For example, in 2019 three quarters of the Ibex 35 used Salesforce, including companies such as Santander, BBVA, Telefónica, Iberostar or Iberia among their clients.
- Powerful social collaboration tools
- Use of third-party or custom applications
- Requires a higher level of learning
The price of Salesforce will depend on the functionalities you need and the user license finally contracted:
- Lightning Essentials is the most basic version (€25)
- Lightning Professional, somewhat more complete (€75)
- Lightning Enterprise, fully customizable (€150)
- Lightning Unlimited, with extra features and unlimited support, training and assistance service (€300)
Zoho CRM is a tool with very competitive prices that will also allow you to manage marketing, sales and support in a single platform. Within its client portfolio are large companies such as Renault or Amazon.
- Digital marketing tools with great potential
- Automation of essential tasks
- 24-hour support and flexible plans
- Integration with external applications
- Responses from the support team are not agile
- Small software bugs that hinder certain functions
- Standard Version (€12)
- Professional Version (€20)
- Enterprise version (€35)
- Ultimate Version (€45)
HubSpot is a CRM provider focused on small businesses. It is an innovative solution that is present in all phases of interaction with the customer and that allows the addition of third-party applications, whether free or paid.
- Simple and easy to use user interface
- Effective follow-up of each contact
- Uncomplicated software that is easy to learn
- More advanced functions are missing
- Its customization capacity is very basic
- Only suitable for small businesses
- Starter (41€)
- Professional (740€)
- Enterprise (€2944)
Zendesk Sell is a software that basically stands out for its simplicity and its great potential for managing leads.
- Robust support solutions
- Powerful additional data analytics
- Simple and easy-to-use user interface
- Has some login issues
- Technical failures that can affect workflow and productivity
- Lite basic version (€0)
- Professional (€19 per agent)
- Enterprise (€59 per agent)
Pipedrive is another CRM tool specially designed for SMEs, which has an easy-to-use interface and whose tools are focused on sales. It offers advanced capabilities including efficient reporting and website chatbots.
- Intuitive interface
- Optimal email and call synchronization
- Mobile app
- Does not have an advanced CRM system
- Very limited customization options
- Basic Level (€12.50)
- Advanced Level (€24.90)
- Professional Level (€49.90)
- Company Level with personalized incorporation and assistance (€99)
Conclusion: What is the best CRM program for your company (SMEs included)?
Salesforce is the most used CRM software worldwide. We have already explained why paragraphs ago. Its community is made up of thousands of companies looking to boost their growth. Its integrated tools and applications are everything a company, whether a small and medium-sized SME or a large enterprise, needs to promote its products and start selling.
Do you want to speed up sales and boost your company’s productivity? Salesforce is a good start. SEIDOR we are #1 Salesforce partner in Spain, implementing projects from the American company since 2006. Increase your income and reduce expenses
It will allow you to close sales agreements, monitor marketing strategies, interact with third parties
Salesforce is a platform that does not set any limits or brakes, but rather allows you to continue growing, developing and expanding. It is also easy to customize and update, offering security and confidence.