The Soriana chain sprang up in Torreón, Coahuila in the year 1905, as a small store where the canvas and fiber trade was carried out. In the year 1968, he opened his first supermarket called Soriana Centro in Torreón, Mexico. In the year nineteen seventy-four, it opened its first store in the city of Monterrey, Mexico called Soriana Vallarta and in Durango called Soriana Centro. In the year nineteen eighty-six, its first store was opened in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, called Soriana Noble, it is one of the cities with the most branches, it has seven stores throughout the city.
In the eighties, the Martín Borque brothers had certain differences that forced them to separate at the business level, with which Don Armando continued managing the Soriana front with the business name “Discount Stores of the Nazas” (Sorimex), and Don Francisco made a trip to the city of Monterrey to then create the Hipermart store chain, exactly the same one that had the business name “Sultana Discount Stores” (Soriana Organization), opening its first shopping center and corporate on Blvd.
Within the free places that the company has today now are:
- We are looking for a person who has completed their university studies and who has a degree in accounting, administration or similar careers.
- This person should have a minimum of a couple of years of experience working in operational maintenance and transport audits.
- Said candidate must have experience and good management of Office parcel service, management of SAP
- Have a basic level of English, sufficient
- How to be an interpreter of writings
- The company offers a good competitive base salary, accompanied by great multiple benefits.
- As a minimum basic requirement, your education must be a bachelor’s degree completed with a certificate
- Must have concrete basic knowledge of, drafting, protection, surveillance and monitoring
- Have extended working time, to work rotating shifts
- You must not have the possibility of changing housing, nor have availability in the case of travel
- The company will give you possibilities superior to those of the law from the first working day, among many other multiple benefits.
Human Resources Generalist
- Have a minimum higher education with a bachelor’s degree in the following areas: industrial engineering, business administration, human resources or a related career
- You must have at least one or a couple of years of experience working in positions similar to this
- We require that you have knowledge of general HR processes such as: payroll processes, labor relations, RYS, safety and also industrial hygiene. It is also necessary that you have knowledge of the IMSS law and the LFT
- It is preferable for us that you have experience working in self-service companies and retail companies
- The company is going to offer some great and attractive benefits such as: family life insurance
- It will require having completed high school or having an education that is superior to the aforementioned
- The company requires that you have a good amount of free time in order to work rotating shifts with variable hours
- Among the functions that he will have to perform are: provide customer service, must work as a team, lead the work team and be proactive.
- We provide a nice and great work environment, along with other great benefits from the company
- As a minimum requirement, you must have a minimum education of upper secondary or general baccalaureate
- Have enough free time available to work different rotating shifts
- The activities that must be carried out are: collection of merchandise, collection of company services, management of business values and customer service
- The company offers you direct contracting without definition of contract time, plus other benefits
- Must have an academic level of general baccalaureate level, upper secondary or higher
- We require you to have but one year of verifiable work experience
- You must not have the possibility of changing housing, nor have availability in the case of travel if required
- You must comply with each and every one of the protocols established by the protection department, make tours of the store
- control access to both our service customers and our employees
- You will have to warn, dissuade and make reports of possible illegals that are in our branch facilities, as well as make the restoration of decrease due to theft
- Food vouchers of ten% that will be delivered monthly and a savings account with withdrawal every six months
Other vacancies available:
- deputy store manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Warehouse assistant
- sales executive
- Perishables Assistant Manager
If certain of these vacancies are of interest to you, but you are looking for job opportunities or you want to apply, you just have to click on the following link: Apply here